Wednesday, February 6, 2013

PE Goals and Activities: 二月六日

PE Goals and Activities: 二月六日

Goals: 
  • Since last semester was a good opportunity to learn about the Japanese sound system and practice skills in speed, pitch pattern, fluency and naturalness, I want to be able to use these skills fluently in free speaking activities.
  • I want to increase the number of Japanese words that I can pronounce with the correct pitch pattern.
  • I want to continue to increase my ability to mimic Japanese speakers and use these fluency skills in class and while free speaking.
Activities:
  • I will make sure to practice either shadowing or free speaking every day (outside of class), hopefully for about 10-15 minutes per session.  I will continue shadowing あずみさん。
  • I will make sure to listen to the online audio file with the vocabulary pronunciations, repeat and memorize them instead of just memorizing the hiragana, and I will make sure to ask questions as often as possible about pitch pattern.
  • I will find a partner(s) for free speaking and record at least one PE exercise with free speaking.
 ありがとうございます、
アレン

No comments:

Post a Comment